Are you hesitant to smile openly because of a chipped tooth? Or do you face difficulty while chewing food due to tooth decay? If so, you should consider dental restorations. At Smile Designs Dentistry, we proudly offer a wide selection of dental restorations in Manteca, CA, so that you can keep a healthy, beautiful smile for a long time. Our certified professionals perform every procedure with precision to restore the normal functions and appearance of your teeth. The dental work blends seamlessly with your natural teeth, giving a fuller look to your smile. So if you have any kind of tooth damage, schedule a visit to our dental practice today.
Why Are Dental Restorations Necessary?
This is why our Manteca, CA, dentists recommend dental restorations, as they help maintain the integrity of the tooth structure. Using high-grade dental materials, we can recreate the anatomy of the lost tooth structure and restore its original functions and appearance.
Types of Dental Restorations in Manteca, CA
Thanks to advancements in dentistry, there are multiple options available to restore teeth. Our practice doesn’t believe in one-size-fits-all restorations but rather offers personalized treatment plans that address your specific concerns. We offer a wide range of dental restorations in Manteca, CA, including:
- Composite fillings: If you have minor dental imperfections and want a quick repair, you may consider composite fillings. Our dentists can restore the natural look of your teeth within a single visit using tooth-colored resin.
- Porcelain fillings: Also known as indirect restorations, porcelain fillings are a great solution for larger cavities. They are available as inlays and onlays that reform the lost tooth structure and improve your smile.
- Dental crowns: In case of extensive tooth damage, a dental crown is the best restorative option as it helps strengthen the remaining tooth structure and prevents further damage. We remove a thin layer of enamel to fit the crown.
- Dental veneers: They are typically used for cosmetic reasons but can also help restore chipped, broken, or cracked teeth. These ultra-thin coverings fit over the top of your teeth, giving you an attractive smile.
- Dental bridges: With dental bridges, we can replace one or more missing teeth within the same row. They provide a fixed solution for missing teeth and offer long-term functional support.
- Dentures: If you have lost most or all of your teeth, our dentists can replace them with removable or fixed dentures. We will select the best type of dentures based on your oral health and requirements.
- Dental implants: The best and most durable solution for missing teeth is dental implants. They resemble the natural structure of your teeth and integrate well with the jawbone to provide excellent functional stability